We are searching for a brilliant iOS Developer to create and maintain apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer’s responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
Are you a top-notch software engineer that loves solving tough technical problems while working with passionate, driven people? Interested in shaping the future of a fast-growing, industry-leading company? You will help brainstorm solutions for challenging problems and implement them against the highest quality standards as per the Block360 status quo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing applications on the App Store (and TestFlight before that for testing purposes).
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with blockchain
- Presence on GitHub/Open-source contributions
- Written and oral communication skills
Why should you apply? Benefits
- An amazing office work environment and culture to promote healthy work
- A high-growth environment that gives plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and shape your role
- Competitive package, including stock option plan
- A generous overtime payment policy
- Travel & Medical Allowance
- A cool and diverse team of smart people
0900 – 1800 PKT
Location: NSTP, Islamabad, Pakistan.