We’re looking for experienced developers who have an appetite for learning and a can-do attitude. You will be a part of developing innovative solutions leveraging blockchain technology to decentralize commonly centralized solutions.
Are you a top-notch software engineer that loves solving tough technical problems while working with passionate, driven people? Interested in shaping the architectural future of a fast-growing, industry-leading company? You will help brainstorm solutions for challenging problems and implement them against the highest quality standards as per the Block360 status quo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create design specifications for a given requirement
- Develop highly testable and deployable solutions
- Quickly learn latest technologies for implementing solutions, as and when required
- Respect the workflows and adhere to them; help improve them wherever applicable
- Take end-to-end ownership of components in major projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with UI/UX team for developing useful and practical interfaces
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with Golang or Node.js. We’re language agnostic and would still consider you if you have good skills with any compiled language, e.g. Java, Swift, etc.
- Excellent fundamental programming concepts
- Should be eager to learn new technologies
- Great understanding of operating systems and networks
- Mastery-level understanding of REST and API development. Strong skills in building well designed APIs.
- Very strong skills with SQL. Experience with other types of databases (noSQL, graph, etc.) is also preferred.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and all the different phases
- Firm grasp of solid architectural principles for backend applications.
- Well-versed in abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance, closures and other commonly applied principles.
- Understanding and practical experience applying the agile methodology to projects.
- Strong skills in the terminal for unix or linux-based operating systems; script writing and command-line tools.
- Experience with Docker and cloud technologies, such as AWS.
Nice to have
- Experience with blockchain
- Presence on GitHub/Open-source contributions
- Written and oral communication skills
Why should you apply? Benefits
- An amazing work environment and culture to promote productivity, learning and growth
- Competitive package, including stock option plan
- A generous overtime payment policy
- Travel & medical allowances
- A cool and diverse team of smart people
0900 – 1800 PKT
Location: NSTP, Islamabad, Pakistan.